Another update- Homebrew Enabler for PSP 6.31 and 6.35 with iSO Loader is now released: wololo.net/wagic/2011/01/03/release-hen-for-6-316-35-by-virtuous-flame-coldbird/
Update: many people are reporting problems running homebrews, I’m sure this will be quickly solved in the next revision
Note: the version on this page is an updated version directly sent by Virtuous Flame himself, it is even “fresher” than the one on a9vg
Chinese developers Virtuous Flame and Coldbird posted a Hen for 6.35/6.31 a few hours ago on a9vg.com. Although I tested it quickly and could confirm it works on my PSP3000, I didn’t have the time to write a nice download page or even to update any of the Hen FAQs yet.
This Hen includes code to benefit from the extra 32MB of Ram
Many thanks to Virtuous Flame, and enjoy your gaming on 6.35
HEN for 6.31 / 6.35 Installation
1. Download and unzip the appropriate HEN version for your PSP firmware below
2. Download and unzip Half Byte Loader R112 for Minna no Sukkiri
* Copy the “hbl” directory and the “h.bin” file to the root of your device
3. Download and unzip the Minna no Sukkiri PSP Demo
* Unzip UCJS10094.zip (the SAVEDATA exploit) and copy to PSP/SAVEDATA
4. Replace HBL’s “hbl/menu/EBOOT.PBP” with the appropriate HEN version
5. Start up Minna no Sukkiri and enjoy!