Total_Noob has now released 6.20 TN-A allowing homebrew on 6.20 PSP Firmware via the Patapon 2 demo savedata exploit, which remains active as long as the PSP is turned on: pspgen.com/firmware-6-20-hen-total-noob-disponible-actualite-195506.html
Downloads: 6.20 TN HEN / HBL R109 / UCUS98732 DATA02
- A PSP with firmware 6.20 installed. Any model will do.
6.20 TN-A Installation Instructions:
- Install Patapon Demo & HBL on your PSP.
- Extract EBOOT.PBP to /PSP/GAME/HEN/EBOOT.PBP, or to /HBL/GAME/EBOOT.PBP if you want to launch it directly.
- Launch Patapon Demo and load exploited savedata (Continue).
- Now, it jumps into HEN mode.
- Enjoy homebrew and plugins (you’ll lose HEN mode, if you reset/shutdown the device or if your PSP crashes).
I have also updated the first post with it as well now.