From the included ReadMe file: Vita FTP - Developed by Coldbird - Team PRO
This is a FTP Client for the PS Vita. Launch this FTP Homebrew via a HBL (e.g. HBL r160 via Monster Hunter) and then connect with your PC Browser to the given IP, it may be this one ftp://192.168.1.5, you should be able to see the memory stick directories of your PS Vita memory card, but just the stuff inside of the PSP Emulator.
Have fun transferring files without the CMA.
1. VHBL. You must have the Vita Half-Byte Loader for one of the firmware 1.67-1.80. This works on 1.80 MHFU VHBL.
2. Place the ULES save folder into the PSVita's PSP save directory on the PC. (C:\Users\Cheesethief\Documents\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) x = random numbers and letters.
3. Connect the Vita to your PC and run Content Manager on the Vita. Choose connect to PC then PC to Vita. Choose "Applications" and scroll down to PSP/Other.
4. Select the DBZ: Tenkaichi Tag Team save and copy it over.
5. Run your VHBL exploit and install the INSTALL.ZIP found in the save file. Navigate with the HBL menu to the SAVEDATA folder, then go to the folder you just downloaded, and click cross or circle on it.
6. At this point, the HBL menu should ask you if you want to install the homebrew, select yes, and wait until HBL is done extracting your homebrew.
7. The homebrew is now installed, and you can run it by going to the GAME folder, if everything went well, a new subfolder with your homebrew has been created here, and you can run the homebrew.
Below is an example, using firefox to connect to the PSP. You can only access the PSP part of the memory stick, but still a lot better than having to connect with CMA in order to transfer PSP homebrew to the PS Vita.