Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 34
    Quote Originally Posted by EiKii View Post
    After a complete freeze of the system within the first 5 minutes after unboxing (*always happens to new consoles 4 me rofl*), I went on and noticed that there is a problem with the VITA's encryption functions and was able to decrypt some test files directly via the system.
    I assume this is with fw 1.00 - those are known for fast freezing - also not that much patched yet as 1.50 / 1.51 FWs ... so it might be that flaw is already gone by now.

Yea it's stupid to post everything to same time you've found. Looks like "look what i can i'm such great". I don't mean skfu especially. I mean every one posting such things and give them a chance to patch with next update before something good can be done with it. This happens also in past for the ps3. But skfu made a few things for the ps3 which he self claimed potential to get into the system and for what i know it wasn't him who has finally made the doors open.

The one thing i'd love to be able to do is read MKV's (with soft encoded subs -eg. horriblesubs, etc etc-) and WAV files (or MP3 at 320kbps and/or over)

make this possible devs plx!!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 34