Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 5 First 123 ... Last
    izac01 Guest
    if this ends up to be the so called "psp2" ima gunna be pissed.

RadioactiveSoup Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by izac01 View Post
    if this ends up to be the so called "psp2" ima gunna be pissed.
    No those are different.

izac01 Guest

Question

Why is sony soo bad at supposedly keeping secrets is it just that people leak'n are getting paid well or sony just doesn't care bout if its leaked (seemed unhappy with pspGo at E3)

dante489 Guest
    this is not psp2 i'm 100% sure, the psp2 is another device with a different OS and hardware, this probably would have an android OS!

but i hope the Qualcomm MSM8655 has 3d acceleration, or i'll not buy this thing!

johnwrnd Guest
    What a horrible device! is there even a designer involved in the development?? because i doubt it.

euranion Guest
    It's fake.. Oh well, we'll have to wait^^ (A/B button on screen etc etc)

Pcsx2006 Guest
    Yes psp phone will have Android 3.0 (gingerbird), and according to google Android 3.0 will bring several enhacement including support for 3d games, so lets wait & see.

Slayer11 Guest
    that fake chrome under buttons looks retarded.

icon Guest
    Humm i wonder if someone will be able to extract the psp emulator from the phone and adapt it for normal android phones. Although it may have beefier chipsets than current phones

solrac1974 Guest
    Looks very promising, time will tell, but i prefer a real PSP and cell phones!

Page 2 of 5 First 123 ... Last