Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Mercury Meltdown PSP

Sponsored Links
    working with devhook 0.46

Sponsored Links
    OK- once again Thanks for the info ritzbis!

So far seems to be working fine over here, thanks for the ripkit!

This an excellent game. Much improved from it's first release. CSO'd down to 292MB working fine.

PS Button Color WHat to do

First stage was easy - second was easy split the mercury turn one blob red and the other green + yellow blob...open door. Then I sit on the checkered flag and nothing. What do you do after this?

Quote Originally Posted by PARRANOYA View Post
    First stage was easy - second was easy split the mercury turn one blob red and the other green + yellow blob...open door. Then I sit on the checkered flag and nothing. What do you do after this?
    once you opened the gate, you need to mix all 3 colours together (red, blue, yellow) to turn it into the normal default silver merury. (see the silver flag?, it means it needs a silver coloured mercury)

the colour-chart on the top right is a great help for mixing diff. colours.

What settings for starting it with DevHook?

I use the usual setting!

Stick Out Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    I think it looks crap compaired to the first game. This is more cartoonish where the first actually looks like a bit of mercury.
    i thought the first game was utter crap itself... this one actually looks like fun

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News