From the ReadMe file: Play the game the way it was meant to be played. Free of censors. Yes, even on the official UMD.
This plug-in, when installed with any custom firmware 3.52 or lower will remove the censors from the Mahunt 2 game for the playstation portable system.
Before this plug-in, the only way to remove the censors was through a modification to an illegal backup of the game. This plug-in changes all of that. with the simple installation of this plugin everyone, including those with the official UMD can enjoy the game the way it was meant to be.
This plug-in only needs to be activated once, and will not interfere with any otehr games or plugins that you may have. it will only execute when manhunt 2 is playing and only tweak the game as needed. this means no unwanted crashing, and any other problems that may have been caused by the manual removal of the censors.
Now in version 2.0 the plugin adds in camera tweaks to the already removed filters to prevent the camera from shaking during executions.
1. Make a SEplugins folder at the root of your memory stick
2. Copy the manhuntplugin file into your SEplugins folder.
3. Make a game.txt file and add the line ms0:/seplugins/manhunt.prx and save it.
4. Start up the custom firmware in recovery mode, go to the plugins section, and activate the plugin
5. Enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played.