iR Shell 4.92 Update is Now Available for the PlayStation Portable
This weekend PSP developer Ahman has updated to iR Shell to v4.92, which includes the following changes:
This is another minor update for bug fixing and introducing support to Dark_AleX's LEDA. The advancded multi-tasking feature is now in beta testing and will be released when it's ready.
Download: PSP iR Shell 4.92 / PSP iR Shell 4.92 [Mirror]
- Added support to Dark_AleX's LEDA. Pls note iR Shell only supports LEDA version 0.2. To enable LEDA support within iR Shell, enable the option "Legacy Homebrew Support via DA's LEDA" under iR Configurator.
- Increase remotejoy framerate to around 30 FPS while running PS1 games.
- Fixed most game audio stuttering while mp3 is playing.
- Fixed PPA plugin crashing with nethostfs/usbhostfs access.
Special thanks to:
- Dark_AleX for the M33 custom firmwares and his assistance during iR Shell development.
- Tyranid and other developers in ps2dev.org for creating the pspsdk.
- F34R, Osgeld, StoneCut and other moderators who keep irshell.org running and providing technical support to the community.
- All iR Shell beta testers, donators, skins & plugin contributors.
- M33 Custom firmware & popsloader are developed by Dark_AleX/M33.
- remotejoy & usbhostfs are developed by Tyranid.
- iR Shell bundled skins & plugins are developed by their corresponding authors.
- iR Shell Manual & FAQs are written by StoneCut.
More PlayStation 3 News...