PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Is there any news on a release date for this game? I keep seeing release dates for quater 4 of this year... seems like ages away for such a potentially big game to be available.

hell yea! i'm waitin' for this baby too i'm curious if at 333 mhz speed, what will the game look like?

a little info

here is some info for gt4 on psp. enjoy. http://www.gamespot.com/psp/driving/...smo/index.html

Interesting news, but a website has posted the release date for the 5th May!! This is only for the europe release as far as I can see. Check for yourselves!! http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/data/920775.html

gt4

has release date been confirmed yet?

You can bet your house on it that its gonna be one of those games that wont run in iso form!!

Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    I can see the security being so tight on this game, that you have to actually have a Sony employee load your UMD or else it won't play. lmao.
    lol, thatīs pretty tight.

nov-dec 2006 thats when youll see it in japan. march 07 usa

... and in Europe it will be released on 23 February 2007
    that's polyphony digital disease hehehe
    always late, always late
    (but worth it imho)

i just can't wait. I do agree on the security, Hey you never now Let's see what happenz from here to then

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast