PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Downgrade my psp

Hello im interested in downgrading my 2.82 psp.

Im not really sure how to do it safely so i decided to make this post after i searched the site and could not find any info on downgrading a 2.82. I even looked around the net and could not get a straight deal on how to do it. I looked behind the umd drives door and did not find any mother board number's so i could not go the the general internets way of doing it. Any one that could help me out in detail would be greatly appreciated.

I am sure there are several out there, but a quick search for me turned up this thread:

http://www.ps4news.com/psp-ps-vita-n...PSPs_released/

That is for 3.11 FW to downgrade, meaning you'd have to update your 2.82 to 3.11 and then use that providing you had the Lumines disc required. I am sure if you spend some more time searching you could find an older downgrader without the need to upgrade first though. In any case, good luck!

Oh ~! got it now upgrade to 3.50 then go down to 1.50. All i need is a lumines disk now thanks

+ Reply to Thread