CWCheat v0.1.9 Rev I for PSP released!
Weltall has updated to CWCheat v0.1.9 Rev I today for PSP! Changes are detailed below:
Download: CWCheat v0.1.9 Rev I for PSP
v0.1.9 Rev I Changelog:
- [GAME] fixed a bug in the 8bit equal test code which could prevent it from working
- [GAME] fixed a bug in the less than/multi skip codes which could make greather than/multi skip codes being recognised also as less than/multi skip
- [ALL] now it's possible to invert the colors used on screen (so black foreground on white background) trough the "COLOR INVERT = " entry on the configuration file
- [GAME] Added 8bit multiple skip test codes:
8-bit Equal : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x0aaaaaaa
8-bit Not Equal : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x1aaaaaaa
8-bit Less Than : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x2aaaaaaa
8-bit Greater Than : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x3aaaaaaa
- [ALL] Changed some buffer sizes in the db loading functions, it should improve the stability when loaded with other plugins
- [ALL] Some minor optimizations in the main in-game menu
- [GAME] rectified multiple skip test codes to be more strict about the status of > or < of the numbers being checked. now equal is no more considered
- [GAME] rectified single skip test codes to be more strict about the status of > or < of the numbers being checked. now equal is no more considered
- [GAME] Fixed a conflict of the inverse jocker code with the 8bit test codes. Now the inverse jocker code is 0xD00000dd 0x3nnnnnnn, while before it was 0xD00000dd 0x2nnnnnnn.
- [GAME] Removed useless checks in the single skip test codes and jocker codes
- [ALL] now the text reader let the user use the analog stick to scrool text
NB: if you find cheats with single/multiple skip codes which aren't working anymore you may try adjusting the value of +/- 1 and contact me to fix the code in the database, thanks. As for the inverse jocker codes contact me again if you find some in the database. :)
More PlayStation 3 News...