Cross Extended v1.2 Plug-In for PSP Custom Firmware out!
Nefarious has released an update to Cross Extended, a custom firmware 4.01 M33 compatible plug-in that displays detailed system information to users regarding their PSP, such as the motherboard type, battery voltage, and installed plug-in modules.
Download: Cross Extended v1.2 Plug-In for PSP Custom Firmware
Version 1.2 features a reboot and shutdown function, as well as a slightly revamped user interface and configurable shortcut keys that can be modified by editing the included ce_config text file.
* Motherboard identification up to TA-088v1 Slim.
* Added TA-079v1 1g (Tachyon = 0?0140000, Baryon = 0?0020600).
* Added reboot & shutdown function.
* Configurable global buttons from "ce_config.txt".
* Revised user-interface.
* Revised control callback function (for control input issue in TA-079 & TA-088 ). More PlayStation 3 News...