Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55



  1. #1
    Registered User kokks's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi,

    did someone play this game.. it work on 1.50?

    thx

  2. #2
    Nomar
    Registered User
    Sponsored Links
    Hmm, swapping prx doesnt work for me.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Arrow

    A PSP Fix is now available HERE for Cars... not sure if it's fully working, but worth a try!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3News
    A PSP Fix is now available HERE for Cars... not sure if it's fully working, but worth a try!
    Newb qustion here, but how do you use a PPF file. I downloaded PPF-o-Matic and it told me this fix I download (from here, the ppf file) wasent a ppf file?

    NKwish

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by NKwish
    Newb qustion here, but how do you use a PPF file. I downloaded PPF-o-Matic and it told me this fix I download (from here, the ppf file) wasent a ppf file?
    Did you unrar the darn thing first? If you didn't, go grab WinRAR (payware) or IZArc (freeware) and unrar the RAR file to get the PPF.

  7. #7
    Then you can use UMDGen to patch the ISO with the ppf.

  8. #8
    extract the iso, patch with ppf, compress it to cso at 273k from 800k, run with dev hook .41, use same settings as fight night 3. works great good job to all.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kokks
    hi,

    did someone play this game.. it work on 1.50?

    thx
    what is the full name of this game? tnx

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefeather
    cars, i think its about the new disney movie cars (i think its a disney movie).
    Disney/Pixar's Cars

 

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News