1.Open up Exact Audio Copy PSP Version, and change it to CD Mode
2.Drag and drop an MP3 into EAC.
3. It will ask for a place to save the file, just save it.
4. It will uncompress the audio, and then recompress it into a .toc filetype.
5. Rename the SONGNAME.toc file to EATrax00.mus (so if my song was ILoveChicken.mp3, rename the ILoveChicken.toc file to EATrax00.mus)
6. Continue doing this for up to 23 songs (EATrax23.mus).
7. Move the files over into the extracted iso of burnout, in the PSP_GAME/USRDIR/music/ directory, and Replace them.
8. Rebuild the ISO and then you are done
OK, first take the CD you want the songs from, and copy them to your computer in an MP3 Format. Now, you have your folder w/ MP3s in it. Install the Exact Audio Copy PSP Version (it might ask you to restart, just do it)