Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Smile Bubble Bobble: Magical Tower Daisakusen PSP

Sponsored Links
    is very difficult but i remember the original game... i love this game but i have very problem to control. with l button you change the dragon, but i dont understand how to complete the level. ciao

Sponsored Links
    This game is quite goofy. You have to use different bubble types to accomplish what you need. The boomerang shot captures things for you...there is a power shot that shoots 2 bubbles...and your regular shot that you can shoot numerous times. It took me a while to figure out the controls as well. I think you hit select then chose the other dragon to switch between them. I am still trying to finish the level...I cant get the last gate to open up! I am very dissapointed with this one....almost not even worth downloading, but I love playing the origional game so I gave it a shot....what a jyp.

i cant get the game working, i get some message in japanese with an option to press x or o, but whatever i press i end up at the same screen.

what is the untouched size for this game?

also, try pressing LEFT and press X.

anyone got by the wooden guy?

i have no idea how to kill that wooden guy, this game is just stupid really...

Bubble.Bobble.Magical.Tower.[JAP].RipKits.rar

i have created some language riptkits for Bubble Bobble Magical Tower
    size of rips are about 240 MB
    size of original iso is 602MB

more infos in readme

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=3417

I used love this game spent many a day on my Commodore 64 playing this, as well as the arcade i'm hoping they have hidden the original version which can be unlocked somewhere

I think I being very thick here but i dont see where you can change the language. According to the ripkit there is Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, and German how come there's no English. :??

Hi,

Can anyone tell my how to defeat the first boss?

its just like the original Truble bubble ?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News