- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Alternative VSHMenu v6.1 Plug-In for PSP Released!
Red Squirrel has updated his Alternative VSHMenu plug-in for PSP today. For those who are unaware, this is designed to be used on units equipped with PSP Custom Firmware.
Download: Alternative VSHMenu v6.1 Plug-In for PSP
- Fixed a bug that disabled the first plug-in in VSH.txt when you exit from the VSHMenu.
- Added FIVE new background colors
- Now Alternative VSHMenu can not be started before of 3 seconds: in this way you can avoid console crashes when you accidentally start it during coldboot or returning from games.
- Now there will be a pause of about one second when you exit from A. VSHMenu: in this way your key pressing will not have any effect on XMB (like happened in past).
- Changed HIDE MAC ADDRESS function in AUTO USB CONNECTION: if you enable it, USB connection will be enable always in XMB! In this way when you connect a USB cable your PSP will be connected to your PC/PS3 without you have to press on special icon! (like in PSP-3000).
- Changed CXMB PLUG-IN function in LANGUAGE: now you can select your language from the menu of A. VSHMenu! In this first version, there will be only two language: Italian and English.
- Changed M33 VSHMENU in SELECT KEY: now you can choose what to associate to SELECT key in XMB (M33 VSHMenu, a Homebrew, Nothing).
- Erased all difference of code between CF 3.90/3.95GEN/4.01M33: now plugin will be the same in all CFs.
- Added a homebrew-flasher for the plug-in: it will flash the Alternative VSHMenu in your Flash0 directly from PSP without other steps!
- Cleaned the code to try to compensate the increase of the PRX size caused by language translations. More PlayStation 3 News...