Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 3 of 3 First ... 23
    max2008 Guest
    Good news. I hope that be done.

thanks

midumoh Guest
    thanks for the news 1st of all.. and 2nd: this guy who got contacted by sony: a big company that put smilies during a talk with a so called "hacker" is just trying to reach the scene and get some glory

now... 1st i didn't know the jailbreaking "thing" till i read the case of geohot vs sony... before that i was a normal guy who's trying to get the most out of his ps3

now i won't say much but the ps4 is a bit unreachable in Algeria (my homeland) for now... the moment i get my hands on the PC based processor i assure that there will be a ps4 Multiman

Natepig Guest
    You sound very confident. What is your background as regards to hacking?

moja Guest
    I'm in the same boat. As interested as I would be in having a homebrewed unit, I am just enjoying the system right now.

I will, however, be very interested in how the ps4 scene develops, as hacking groups release ridiculous hardware dlc that started last gen.

Boory Guest
    The file is removed from the site post another link please !

It ended up being fake, which likely explains why the file was removed. On that, I spose it's time to close this old thread up

Page 3 of 3 First ... 23