PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!


 
 
  1. #1

    PlayStation 3 BD-J Apple II Emulator Released!

    I made a BD-J Apple II Emulator.

    Currently there is no keyboard. So we can not control it...

    But demos work such as Lode Runner.

    Enjoy!

    Download: PS3 BD-J Apple II Emulator

    More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    29,712

    Thumbs Up

    Very nice umjammer, and welcome aboard! If you post further updates here I can add you to the PS3 Dev class on the site as well.

    I was just playing Apple II games the other night, as I posted here HEHE:

    http://www.ps4news.com/forums/pc-gen...es-100975.html

  3. #3

    Thumbs Up I like where this is going

    I cant wait to see more Emulators for the ps3.. great work man!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    29,712

    Lightbulb

    In case anyone doesn't know, this is similar to other PS3 BD-J stuff... extract the files and add ROMs to the ROOT of a Flash Drive/USB Drive/Camera/MP3 Player (SD Cards don't seem to work for many users) and go to Videos and Choose "AVCHD" to run it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Very nice umjammer, and welcome aboard! If you post further updates here I can add you to the PS3 Dev class on the site as well.

    I was just playing Apple II games the other night, as I posted here HEHE:

    http://www.ps4news.com/forums/pc-gen...es-100975.html
    Ya, I was just thinking about your post from the other day. What a coincidence, huh.

    Nice work, umjammer. I hope to see some updates.

  6. #6
    When you use a SD Card, you need to place AVCHD folder under PRIVATE directory like

    \PRIVATE\AVCHD\...

    Try it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by umjammer View Post
    I made a BD-J Apple II Emulator.

    Currently there is no keyboard. So we can not control it...

    But demos work such as Lode Runner.

    Enjoy!

    Download: PS3 BD-J Apple II Emulator
    Great progress on the dev scene. Is it lack of drivers for the keyboard, or just needing the right coding at this point?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RePtOr View Post
    Is it lack of drivers for the keyboard, or just needing the right coding at this point?
    The target archtecture of BD-J is a Blu-ray Player. Blu-ray Player's input device is only a remote controller. On PS3 BD-J, Sixaxis or USB keyboard accepts only remote controller keys mapped virtually.

    So when we want a full keyboard for PC emulation, we need to write virtual keyboard code.

  9. #9
    love all the homebrew being released.. can i google apple 2 games? sorry are they freeware thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    29,712

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by T2D2420 View Post
    love all the homebrew being released.. can i google apple 2 games?
    From the included ReadMe file:

 
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast