PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

hello, how i can remap badblock or patch nand for downgrade if flowrebuilder get badblock 5?

Arrow

Perhaps you missed my post HERE, but this section isn't for Tech help only those with transactions... try the PS3 Help & Support forum section for help topics.

Thanks boss.

Hello was curious if you were still offering services. I have a 60gb ylod I would like to have repaired and downgraded. My shipping zip is 98312.

I still do offer service. Pm me and we can talk prices.

Haven't heard back from you regarding the replacement or fixing my original, racer. You got mine back yesterday.

I didn't get any system in the mail today at all.

Hi i need to send you my ps3

I need to know the model of it and send me a pm and we can talk. Thanks.

hey racer0018,

I have a launch cechb01 ps3 with ylod and a firmware higher than 3.55 (not sure what it is though i havent used it in two years) Also, I have a game stuck inside.

My question is, how much would it cost for a ylod repair (reball not just a reflow) and a downgrade to 3.55 ofw or the latest cfw which would be even better.

ALso I have the hard drive but the hard drive caddy is missing (ordered a new caddy off of ebay a couple days ago), would you still be able to repair the console if i shipped it to you with just the drive?

i couldnt pm you for some reason, but if you could respond here that would be great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2868777879 ... LastLast