PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Where you been hiding for the last year?

Been busy as hell. What you been up to?

I really meant mushy, but i'm glad your both being kept busy. Any chance of either of you posting pictures of your setup? I would be interested to see the organized chaos I imagine. As for me, I'm kept busy with working and two young sons, eagerly awaiting the ps4 launch.

Me too. I have two on preorder. And my son is foaming at the mouth. Also got two xboxs ordered as well. Got to get a jump on these things. Figure out how to fix them and what not. Thanks.

By the sounds of it you have enough ps3 to keep you going till the first ps4 start to fck up.

Hey guys, I have a couple questions about reballing. I have a local guy reball my machines and he always says parts are coming from China or that the boards were screwed, warpped boards or pulled pads. 5 out of 12 consoles have been total losses. 3 of the 5 lost were still factory sealed.

1- How many consoles are a complete loss on average?

2- How many chips have to be replaced with new ones?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2.

It all depends on the system. It is hard to reball a board that has already been reflow numbers of times. But ones that are sealed I get 100% reball. I dont know what he is ordering from china. If it is a bad gpu they sell them on eBay for 25 and all other parts. So I think you might be getting shafted. I do reballs and won't screw you. Thanks.

Hey racer,

How's it coming, it's been like another couple of months now.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 4

I am working on it. I am waiting for some direct heat stencils to come and I will be all set. Thanks.

How much do you charge for a slim 25xx downgrade on 4.21?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2565747576 ... LastLast