Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I was wondering if I could get a price quote on a downgrade for a slim. It's a CECH205.A (NOR) and currently on 4.25 CFW. It won't let me pm you; any idea what the minimum post count is for pm's?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalidin View Post
    It won't let me pm you; any idea what the minimum post count is for pm's?
    You need (2) Quality Posts, and replies in this section don't count... your best bet is to make a genuine reply (longer than 1 sentence) to one of the many Site News articles we post daily.

Alright. Thanks for the information.

As in my last post, I have a CECHA01 PS3 on 4.31 OFW need to be downgraded. Without PM, how do we contact each other? I remember in the very first post you mentioned subscribing Premium membership, is it still a must requirement to ask you to downgrade? If it is, please let me know, I will subscribe it right way, cause I have to PM you anyway.

Leira, this was answered 2 posts above yours: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ma...tml#post450091

No Premium subscription is required, just make (2) Quality Posts in the other sections to be promoted to a Contributor to use PMs here.

Quote Originally Posted by tommabu123 View Post
    Can you tell me which is better progskeet or e3? TY
    somebody help me please

Hi tommabu, I'd love to help you but...

A) I don't know enough about this subject either
    B) This thread is for asking to hire racer for downgrade/unbrick services, not general help

If you ask this question in a help thread, or better yet (!) search the forum, I'm sure you'll find the answers you seek.

If you know how to solder then pick the progskeet.

Well i guess i missed this round of downgrades??

lol.. i'll catch it eventually..

I want mine modded, but can't send PM's. How can I send a PM on here?

Sponsored Links
Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News