Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    how can i buy this service? downgrade from 4.25 to 3.55?

Sponsored Links
    Hey racer I was sent here by hilongo to see if you could you verify this dump as a good dump please? I have checked it and I think it is fine but want pro check. It is a slim on 4.31 no problems just want to install cfw. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

i have a Phat console 60gb nand with only like 40 hours of playtime on it, but its on OFW 4.25, the question is, should i sell it and buy a slim for downgrade or just downgrade the phat?

Hey racer, I have a 40GB phat nor ps3, model CECHH04. Its running on OFW 4.31 and I want to downgrade and install a CFW on it.
    I hope that you're stii doing this service...

services requested

hay i have a 60GB BC PS3 i bricked not following directions for the rebug rex 4.21 CFW its blue screened and needs to be repaired with no NAND dump to recover with.. i also have an 80GB BC PS3 that has some fubar USB ports with a USB port donar YLOD 60GB BC motherboard

1) what would be the cost of unbricking the 60GB i would also want/buy a progskeet (probably the newest one available) left installed so i can dump my NAND and recover on my own

2) the cost of a USB port swap from my YLOD 60GB to my 80GB BC with fubar USB ports also with a progskeet installed for future prevention purposes

3) an idea i have been pondering is a dual NAND PS3 perhaps both PS3's dual NAND im unsure yet but it would be nice to run one PS3 on current firmware and a CFW and another with both CEX/DEX firmwares. this would probably be a later decision after the above listed

i wonder if he still doing downgrading for ps3 o.o

Who knows... but read from others that charge $30-$50 for this kind of thing, plus you make your own delivery arrangements. Would be nice to know if anyone still does this I guess. So if this helps you then follow the link for PM racer.

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/privat...newpm&u=231391

How much for a ps3 fat downgrade and jailbreak ? Can be downgraded to 2.25. Let me know if possible.

Thanks Matthew

I just sent off 23 ps3s today and have a few more to do and will start again to have more sent to me. I opened it up for a few mins saying i would take some more well i got about 60 messages in about an hour. So i will do it again real soon. thanks

well if it ever calms down please pm and i'll gladly have it done.. lol...

Sponsored Links
Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News