PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

You do since making this post, as we require (2) Quality Posts to be promoted to a Contributor... so yes you can send PMs if you retry now.

Yea I read this whole thread so I had heard that. I guess maybe it takes a minute or two to kick in? It showed up after I tried to edit it then had to double post the second part. All is well now

how are you? look fellas I've got a big problem with my PS3 and i hope you can fined me a solution OK and i will be so thankful 2 you.

ok my problem is that when i updated my ps3 to 4.25 version it become an unable to play and the (Install Package Files) option & multiman has disappeared.

so what do i do ?? please tell me you have a solution !!!

You could get the hardware described earlier in this thread and try to do it yourself, or look into having a professional downgrade it for you. I'm not 100% positive bot I'm pretty sure and firmware can be downgraded with a hardware flasher.

Upgrading your PS3 is like upgrading your jailbroken iPhone. Just don't unless sites like this give you the go ahead to upgrade.

thanks for the answer man but i don't think that the (hardware flasher) is available in our country and my knowledge about PS3 is low

PM sent back. thanks

racer0018 can you downgrade my ps3 from 4.25 to 3.55?

You will have to pm me your details. Thanks

what's the (pm) racer0018?

pm = personal message which you can send to any user by clicking on the users name or can be accessed by their profile

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 142324253474 ... LastLast