PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

I don't list prices here but you can email me and I will get back to you that way and we can talk. Thanks

I was going to, but I couldn't find your e-mail in your profile. Is there a certain amount of posts I need to see it or am I just blind and missing it?

Thanks

Sent one to you. Thanks.

I sent out two slims today to the members that sent them and I have gotten them already. Thanks.

Definite nice addition to the hacking scene! Thanks for helping the scene with the tutorial! I needed this and this is perfect! Thanks again!

No problem that is what we are here for.

hey i have a PS3 PHAT model that is refusing to work. The problem is it turns on no RLOD or YLOD or RSOD but the standby lights turns green and stays solid green. Only problem is that the HDD indicator is not flashing to show that it is booting it instead stays at a black screen with no video or sound output.

I would like to see if you no anything about this and wether you would be able to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Also it is on 4.11 OFW i was hoping for it get downgraded for 3.55 Kmeaw.

What is the model number of the ps3?

hey racer, what state are you located in?

any idea how much shipping would cost from florida to where you are?

I sent one to Cali and it was 17 dollars, so it will be around 15-17 dollars to ship. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31213142363 ... LastLast