Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Where is the Locked Save data in PS3 FTP Program

Ok, I have no problem copying games from my PC to my PS3 and vice versa... The problem im having is finding the directory where the locked saved data is: I have no problem copying the saved data to a USB drive, but that is the unlocked data...

Locked data games like UFC, and Spiderman Shattered Dimensions i cant save the data to a usb drive...

I read where people say the data is in Saved data folder but i cant find it in the game folder or the gamez folder.....Ive looked in both the /Dev_hdd0/Game/? and /Dev_hdd0/Game/LAUN12345/Gamez/ ? and both locations have no game saved data for the gameid's in question?

Please can someone help, my 4 year old son is gonna be devistated if i cant rip this data from our older PS3 to our new Move Bundle PS3...

Thanks

Save data if i recall is in /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/ (where 00000001 is your user id) then there is a folder labeled, of all things "savedata"!

Thanks for the quick reply... That is the place.

Edited By Admin: Please only (1) question per thread... these aren't meant to be used as long threads, only quick question/answer sessions.