Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Where do I find Qore subscription help?

Sponsored Links
    I know this is a very noob question but, here it is anyways. I am not new to the PS3 but I am new to the PS Plus.

I have read that as a PS Plus member I was given a subscription to Qore. I have searched the PSN and I can not find it. I know it is probably something easy and I will feel silly (dumb) when someone tells me how to find it. Plesse Help
    Best Answer - Posted by Liongooder:

The first Tuesday of each month, you'll receive an episode in your download list & on some occasions there will be a delay for whatever reason and it'll show up in your download list the following week.

Sponsored Links
    The first Tuesday of each month, you'll receive an episode in your download list & on some occasions there will be a delay for whatever reason and it'll show up in your download list the following week.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News