Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

what method is best right now?

i am to confused to understand what method is really working with ps3 right now, because i am new here please tell me is it the same like in ps2 regenal play sys? like pal ntsc etc.

what region ps3 should i get say i am from the middle east? i have a chipped ps2 for downloaded game is it going to be the same with ps3?

thank you guys and god will be with us to break ps3 walls!!!

For games the PS3 is region-free, only for Blu-ray moves it is restricted if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    For games the PS3 is region-free, only for Blu-ray moves it is restricted if that helps.
    And if i can add that most BluRays aren't region locked these days... so i'd say it's more the DVD's that are Region restricted...

Yep, this is one of the huge perks of the PS3 in my opinion. Region free games makes things much easier!

thank for the info you helpd me a lot!

Buddy if your in Dubai or Abudahbi you should get a PAL PS3 as most of them are imported from UK as their power rating is (220v~240v) and tv system (is PAL if you dont have hdtv) is same as Dubai or Abudahbi.

If ur in Saudi Arab then u should get an NTSC/UC PS3 bcz its power rating (110v~120v) and tv system (is NTSC/UC if you don't have hdtv) is same as Saudi Arab.

I hope this will help you.