Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Updating PS3 Games?

Sponsored Links
    Hello guys.

Using PSFreedom with Hermes V4 and latest Gaia BUM. I am wondering if it is save to download and use game updates?
    I tried downloading the latest update for Dante's Inferno 1.04 and it worked with Gaia. Previously it didn't because i was using old bum when JB was first possible.

So just wondering if it is safe to download? Or should i use some different proxy settings or some such when getting updates.

Like i wanna update Heavy Rain, but the download is like 1gb.
    IDK if thats a signal call over at Sony HQ etc. :s
    Best Answer - Posted by sgnmg4ever:

I use the same setup and been downloading all the updates including Heavy Rain. So i think you will be ok.

Sponsored Links
    WHO KNOWS? I think (personal opinion)

If s0ny like to ban they will be at work today to log all ps3`s who got online with the ID from the BUM old or new doesn`t matter (in the worst case scenario >had ever installed a BUM > HDD or Flash log)

if you had load 1 2 or 3 updates and how big they are is not importent.

WE WILL SEE , wanna here someone who knows more.

I use the same setup and been downloading all the updates including Heavy Rain. So i think you will be ok.

Thanks friend! Gonna start my update then.

Thanks to everyone in the scene. You're doing a fantastic job, here's to hoping it will continue to grow!

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News