Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Thread: UC2 lockups?

UC2 lockups?

I got Uncharted 2 for Christmas and have been experiencing many glitches with it... I've only played it twice and have had both sound issues and lock ups. The sound issues seem random - the sound will just get locked into a short loop and effects, voices are not heard at all.

Twice though, right after I find the jade lamp and then have to run through the sewers to escape from the tower it locks up - same spot. Right when I get to the ladder, climb up and hit triangle to open the lid it locks...I cannot do anything except turn it off.

I had to download updates for it when I first played the other day... but obviously they didn't fix much. Anyone know if there's another patch coming or is there anything I can do to make the game playable? I'm going to return it and get something better (working) if I can't get past this spot...

Any other games making trouble ? Afaik the latest patch for UC2 was just about the MP part of the game (tags, loading times etc.) but may help.

dock