Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Trying to downgrade with Eris phone help?

Ok, I really need some help. I have psfreedom setup on my phone, I load the boot.img start psfreedom.ko from the terminal (i did remember to super user).

Now, whenever I try to start my ps3 in service mode by pressing power then eject it just boots normally, no box telling me I'm in service mode. I've tried several times and I just can't figure this out... any help would be much appreciated.

You should consider ditching your jailbreak device and commiting to the new firmware exploits.

That's what I'm trying to do. I need to get service mode to get my ps3 back to OFW 3.55 from the Geo 3.55.

you don't need to jailbreak to do that. On a usb stick make the folder PS3, then in that folder make another folder called UPDATE, in that folder put the ofw 3.55 pup available here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=8 Then plug the memory stick into the right hand usb port and enter the recovery menu and install it from there.