Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Tiger Woods 2012 PS3 DLC Courses help?

I have all the rif files & all the game data for all of the tiger woods 12 dlc courses that i download on my old ps3. Lightning hit my house and fried by ps3. How can i reactivate the courses with reactpsn? I haven't seen this dlc posted anywhere so maybe what i have can help the community here. Anybody care to help me get these activated so i can share them with everyone?

Is your PS3 dead or alive, if dead, i know ps3 hdd decryption was being worked on once upon a time, i dont know if its still being worked on.
    If alive, Pr0pJ0e could be your man to give DLC/rifs too

The ps3 is dead and was tossed out months ago. However before it got fried, i had previously backed up all the game data & rifs for the dlc courses. So now i just have that data sitting there collecting dust. Was hoping to get it working & share with the PS3 scene. How do i get in touch with Pr0pJ0e?

You can send him a message on his profile page or via PM: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/member...sitionjoe.html