Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Tiger Woods 11 Move problems help?

Sponsored Links
    I am trying to get the update for tiger woods 11 to work so i can use the move features, i have done this on a friends ps3 who has the same ps3break 1.1 as me with the latest update from the site, when i launch the game it loads the trophies and then just hangs at the loading screen.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Edit: I've sorted this the game doesn't require a disc to boot before its updated but it does after, i enabled the mempatch and inserted a real game it then loaded fine.
    Last edited by Planeflake; 11-08-2010 at 06:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by CJPC:

Quote Originally Posted by Planeflake View Post
    Edit: I've sorted this the game doesn't require a disc to boot before its updated but it does after, i enabled the mempatch and inserted a real game it then loaded fine.
    Good to hear that you got it working, quoting this to mark an answer for other users!

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Planeflake View Post
    Good to hear that you got it working, quoting this to mark an answer for other users!

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News