PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

TI84, open manager, Cant get anything to work

I am new at the ps3. I bought it and updated it to 3.41 (offline since it would have upgraded past 3.41). I use the ti84 exploit, backup enabled, open manager and the only game I have so far is the sega collection. I can run all the homebrew ftp, snes, etc and startup open manager but can seem to run any games from it. I keep getting the (i think) 80010017 error of failure on startup. I even tried to backup the sega collection and run that off the HDD but it doesnt work either.

I got as far as signing up my console on psn (got a username etc) but have not been able to sign in and activate/deactivate friends (as i read that could be a reason) because of sony's block.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

What version of the exploit are you using? Because open manager only works with the Hermes added payload and are you inserting a disc (i've attached it for you) , if you have a working BD Drive then insert a disc as this increases the compatibility as all games do not work with out disc in the drive.

I tried the files you posted: no luck. I am inserting the disc when trying (though i tried both ways, too) The farthest i seem to get is with street fighter. it says it needs to update but the update fails. trying to play my original backup (sega) leads to a black screen.

Quick update: I disabled network connections and tried to load SF. i got to the point of it saying there is no saved data, would u like to start. yes and no are available but it wont let me move the bar to chose. idk if it help but atleast that kinda loads.

+ Reply to Thread