Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Is there a way to update Jailbroken Games?

I saw a update to heavy rain but is there any way to update jailbroken games without internet access...

i see you can d/l the pkg directly to your computer, but is there a way to update the game? Thanks

Yes - it is possible although far from perfect for now - have a read here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...es-112967.html

The answer is a mostly yes. If you go online and obtain an update bypassing the psn firmware upgrade and don't have the lanch12345 folder on your ps3 BUT there's a possibility of being banned. The other way is there is a website (I wont link it but you can google it) that offers ps3 game updates.

Here lies the problem: You most check out the ps3 compatibility list and see if updates are compatible. I've read that some people have even taken their jailbreak online and played hd backups.

I think it's a horrible idea and the only reasons why I would backup a game is to extend the life of my laser, decrease loading time (modnation is horrendous) and try to create less heat (I have a backwards compatible 80gb, gets way hotter than the newest ps3 fat 80gb I had before).