Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

ehud0406 Guest

is there psgroove for 2.76?

i have ps3 phat with 3.41, now i have 1 original contoller and bought from ebay 3 controller that turns out to be fake, so i downgraded to 2.76 and now they work but the psgroove doesn't work.

i found that the ti84 had a psfreedom that support 2.76 but i have the teensy 2.0 is there a way to fit it in to the teensy to work, or is there a psgroove that works on version 2.76?

thank you

severusx Guest
    There is a PL3 payload for 2.76. I'm not sure about psgroove. Evilsperm has many hexes for many boards and versions so I would check some of his threads.

So you bought 3 "fake" PS3 controllers from eBay that only work on 2.76? Why not just return them and stay on 3.41 to maintain your BluRay functionality and game compatibility?

ehud0406 Guest
    i didn't know the controller was fake they look just like the original, i had them almost 7-8 months.

but i upgraded to version 3.10 then they stop working but it is to late to return them.

and i know there is the payload for 2.76, but is it possible to find a version that uses teensy 2.0 or psjailbreak2?

severusx Guest
    There is definitely a PL3 payload for 2.76 that works on Teensy. On this post: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ak-114330.html you can find the hexes for 2.76 as well as other firmware versions. Check the attachments link on the post to quickly view all the files.