Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Takavach Guest

Exclamation suspicious files mgs4

After a lot of effort I used my BDROM to make an image of my MGS4 BD. Its size is about 46.6 GB but all of the files inside the image together have a size of 33 GB. So what is the extra size for?

After investigating files inside the MGS4 BD,I found a suspicious file named "demo_n.dat" with the size of 0 KB but I am suspecting this file for being a big file filled with not in-game demos. If you pay attention during the game, there are some demos which seem to not be an in-game demo because of better texture quality comparing the game and also snake's default clothing!

So I think there must be something inside the BD which is normally we can not see and some how it is hidden.

zaror1992 Guest
    so you are in Windows... i have heard that you can't see PS3 Games on Blu-ray reader on pc... im wrong?

Takavach Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zaror1992 View Post
    so you are in Windows... i have heard that you can't see PS3 Games on Blu-ray reader on pc... im wrong?
    no it's true, but you can see it with liteon dh-401s or dump image with ps3 and see it into windows

DarkBlaze Guest
    Interesting.

Wonder what that extra stuff really is.