Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Step to step guide for PS3 FTP server?

Sorry if this already been done, but i was looking into the Ftp server i wish to have a step to step guide on how to transfer games to the ps3 from the computer. i just want to get prepared since i do not have a ps3 have not came in yet. Please include what files i have to make and recommended ftp client i should use.

use this ftp for the ps3 http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...le-113149.html you don't need a user name or password. for the windows side use filezilla it's opensource. you should be good to go now

Do i have to make a new folder to place my GAMEZ folder in it so it can transfer. I am just making sure because i always see something about LAUCH12345.

ok give me a minute i'll get some screen shots..

ok this is the fill structure of the LAUN12345 folder /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ

you dont need to make the folder, open manager will do that for you

Thank you so much that was something that was bothering me for some time now. When i am playing my ps3 games with ftp server i will thank you again.