Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] sports champions help?

Sponsored Links
    guys hello,

i downloaded this release Sports_Champions_USA_JB_PS3-MOVE and i extracted the .rar's and ftp'd the game on the correct directory on the ps3. i go to the backup manager and click load on the game (yes i have an original game in the ps3) it takes me as usual back to the xmb i click the game to begin, it shows the basic instruction (safety and camera adjustment) and goes back to the xmb. anyone knows what to do?
    Best Answer - Posted by MorporgX:

You must use another payload (another hex file)... Got the same problem with hermes 3pl... now on hermes 4b, everything works like a charm... Great game.

Oh, yes... It probably uses >3.41 patch... Soo, use a backup manager that supports it... Bless.

yes

Sponsored Links
    You must use another payload (another hex file)... Got the same problem with hermes 3pl... now on hermes 4b, everything works like a charm... Great game.

Oh, yes... It probably uses >3.41 patch... Soo, use a backup manager that supports it... Bless.
    Last edited by MorporgX; 10-27-2010 at 05:33 AM Reason: tip

THANKS MATE.

i found the problem. some of the files were not copied completely instead they were copied only half.

thanks again for the response.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News