Thread: Source code of crypto_spu help?
Source code of crypto_spu help?
i need to know how to change source code of crypto_spu & crypto_ppu
Can you please explain bit more as for regular user they are useless.
- fetch your lv0 from the selected OFW.
- run 1.bat by double clicking it, it'll split lv0 and decrypt the loaders, then move them to a folder named loaders
- open FILE0.BIN with HxD and go to the last offset of the file
- find (ctrl+f) 00 00 00 01 datatype hex-values, search direction backward
- go to the offset AFTER the selection (in 4.46 that would be 0x64B74)
- select EVERYTHING from there until the end of the file and save that selection in a new file
- name the new file lv1ldr-enc and move it to the 2 folder
- run 2.bat (you might have to change the source code of crypto-ppu or crypto spu with new or old key revisions)
- now go to the loaders folder and patch the loaders as you wish.
- afterwards move them to the 3 folder and run 3.bat . it'll sign the loaders
- move lv1ldr from 3 folder to 2 folder
- run the scramble batch and move lv1ldr_enc2 to 4
- move lv0.elf and the patched signed loaders (lv2ldr, isoldr, appldr) to 4.
- compare the size of each encrypted loader unpatched and patched
- fill the rest of each patched loader with zeroes until they match the size of the unpatched one
append the files following this order:
- name the new file new_loaders.bin
- go to the same offset as the one you found lv1ldr on (0x64B74)
- patch new_loaders.bin directly on that offset with paste write
- check if the patch goes all the way to a SCE header.
- sign the file with 4.bat