Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

  1. #1
    Calimero Oeuf Guest

    Exclamation Search the small spring of R2 button of my PS3 pad

    I have broken the spring of R2 button PS3 pad

    I'd like to know where to buy this spring to replace (I know it exists but where ??)

    I will buy more than one because sold in quantity so no problem beacause it's very very very fragile

    here is the picture of this spring, I have no idea how it is called

    thank you in advance

  2. #2
    mattdrumgod Guest
    I took a quick look around and couldn't find anything. I think your best bet is to either take a good look on ebay or buy a broken/damaged controller for parts. To avoid a hassle just buy a new/used controller off ebay for cheap.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in