Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

LAUMUSICRADIO Guest

SAK PS3 Questions

I have the newest firmware for my PS3 as of now. I formatted my drive and partitioned 10 gigs to the new os. Installed Yellowdog 6.1 then I heard about SAK. I got that going and now I can't run Yellowdog 6.1 any longer which is fine.

I've looked and am tired of reading so I figured I would just post a question on here.

I want to know. With SAK can I play my back ups? If not is there a way as of now to do so? What do I need? Where would I get it? And how would I go about installing?

Thanx for the help.

I also have a 1tb external HDD a Western Digital My Book hooked up to my PS3 via USB.

Quote Originally Posted by LAUMUSICRADIO View Post
    I want to know. With SAK can I play my back ups? If not is there a way as of now to do so? What do I need? Where would I get it? And how would I go about installing?
    See here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-gu...ups-98654.html

In short, there is no way yet but when there is that STICKY will be updated with how.

LAUMUSICRADIO Guest

SAK PS3 Questions

I can't seem to get it to actually rip anything. It tells me it's unable to create a mount file, then asks me to label it xxxxxx.iso then sits. tells me it will appear frozen for up to an hour then tells me with a quick flash that it's completed about 5 min later. It then tries to boot but says it's killed over and over again. is there a step i've missed somewhere?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LAUMUSICRADIO View Post
    is there a step i've missed somewhere?
    There is a guide here you may want to check.. worth a try if you haven't already.

http://www.ps4news.com/playstation-3...obs-available/