Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [Answered] returning to normal settings from factory settings help?

Sponsored Links
    Guys,

I have got a problem.My ps3 has gone to Factory settings.And now I can't return to normal settings. From 250Gb, the space has turned to 30Gb due to factory settings. PLS HELP!!

Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by smackedgnome:

You need to put the file (Lv2diag.self FILE 2) on a formatted (fat32) usb stick turn off your ps3 turn it back on and it should turn off after 10secs turn on again and you should be outta service mode.

Sponsored Links
    You need to put the file (Lv2diag.self FILE 2) on a formatted (fat32) usb stick turn off your ps3 turn it back on and it should turn off after 10secs turn on again and you should be outta service mode.

Yeah - as smackedgnome said, use the LV2Diag.self File2 , as your box appears to be in Service Mode, running that should get you back to being fine.

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News