Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    lazaros semos Guest

Reprogram PS jailbreak downgrade mode to original?

I have a problem with PS JAILBREAK. It stuck in downgrade mode. Before i had reprogrammed as PS Downgrade with PSUpgrade v. 1.3 and now i don't know the way to come back to play games.

Please any help?

BwE Guest
    you need to put the 2nd self file on a blank usb in order to get out of service mode.

lazaros semos Guest
    I do it that and all it is ok, but when i put the PS Jailbreak in my ps3 to play games run again in service mode.

BwE Guest
    that's because you need to take the downgrade firmware off the device and put the jailbreak one on

markjtarr Guest
    Your device is still set as a downgrade dongle, you need to reconnect to you pc and go through same method as you did before but to set it back to a jailbreak device.

lazaros semos Guest
    What file to put in my device this time? With PSUpgrader v.1.3 on my pc, the first time i put in my devise 2 files .fla, one prog_my serial.fla and one downgrader_my serial.fla. This time what file to put in my devise?

I try to download updates many times with PSUpgrader v.1.3 on my pc and the files is always the same one prog_my serial.fla and one downgrader_my serial.fla. But i have another problem now, when i try to put any of 2 files in PS Jailbreak a message from PSUpgrader v.1.3 telling me : device found and opened serial:my serial flasing: FLASH FAILED:0 serial:my serial

what is wrong? what hapen?

r3mnant Guest
    I am in the exact same boat. I downgraded just fine. But now when I open up PS Upgrader and try to load the prog_xxx.fla file, I get "device found and openedserial:... FLASH FAILED:"

jmprocha Guest
    I am in the exact same boat. I downgraded just fine. But now when I open up PS Upgrader and try to load the prog_xxx.fla file, I get "device found and openedserial:... FLASH FAILED:"

What should I do?

mikeybabe Guest

Lightbulb

try using another usb port on your pc or use a usb hub, pop to poundland for a fresh one. Or if you know how, reset, and reinstall your usb drivers on your pc.

HACKDEPS3 Guest
    i got the jailbreak and never been able to reprogram it at all flip the program that i was given with this reads and stuff but will never program, any help will be great.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last