Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Xubair Guest

Question Repairing my PS3 fat help?

hello everyone, my friend has a ps3 fat 40gb and it's hdmi chip burned so can some one plz help me repair it or tell any way to play through component or composite i mean bypass the hdmi chip.

here is the chip that have been burned from my ps3

plz help and super thnx in advance

hilongo Guest
    Sadly, I cannot help you to fix your PS3... but you can try to turn it off, then press the power button and let it pressed until you hear a beep. That resets the video/audio output to composite (Yellow / Red+White) and the resolution to the minimum (you have to use a composite cable to be able to see anything on your TV)

From there... if you have a component (Green+Blue+Red / Red+White) cable you can set your PS3 to use that and set the resolution to 1080p again.

Have Luck!

Taufik Guest

Confused Please help me?

I am stuck in the decision nor dump in DIA-002_CECHJK-03, and immediately dump that is in my PS3 has been erased, so I do not have a complete nor_dump, I had him take a dump, but there was a mistake on the 3x METLDR and EID are not so complete, please give me an explanation, or any suggestions how to fix METLDR and EID? his assistance I really appreciate.

Some METLDR are missing:

[Register or Login to view code]

hilongo Guest
    Taufik ... man, sorry, but I have no idea how to solve your problem ...

Maybe racer0018 can give you a hand on that... check this thread: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ma...ce-122746.html

Good luck!

GotNoUsername Guest
    Does the PS3 boot ? If not and you have no dump it is very likely that the PS3 is a brick. Save your self the time and get a new PS3, sad I know but the best way sorry

Taufik Guest
    Yeah right boot PS3 CECHK03_02-27437420-1301606. I did capture with progskeet not so perfect, and then I delete the original nor the PS3, but I do not have the original nor stored. intentions to downgrade from ofw431 actually occurred nor brick because of her missing original dump, oh Lord ma'af me out why I am so screwed.