Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links!

[Answered] Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare help?

Sponsored Links
    Searched in the forums but couldnt find this one being discussed.

Is there any method of playing Undead Nightmare on a jailbroken PS3? If i install the 1.05 patch and the .pkg file i get a error while starting the game. Any solutions?

Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by Shaolaan:

so nothing to do ? we just need to wait the DLC to come out on november i guess.

i updated to 1.05 and the game still loads find but as far as about the DLC it wouldn't find it...

because its not activated

oh well. the games actually has the option for me to choose between the undead nightmare or the regular red dead. Just that when i choose undead nightmare, it tells me to sign in PSN. lol

^ Yes Same problem for me. I could load the game with PL3 but its asking me to sign into PSN when i choose undead nightmare

we need to get a debug version of the DLC to get it to work ! and on ps3news there is just a retail version on psn download ! can't get it to work cuz it's not activated ! come on people we need your help !

let me try to replace that Eboot thingie with the original, hoping that can replace the original story option to start the DLC. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolaan View Post
    we need to get a debug version of the DLC to get it to work ! and on ps3news there is just a retail version on psn download ! can't get it to work cuz it's not activated ! come on people we need your help !
    Uhh what link, i didn't see any red dead redemption download here on ps3news.

Lightbulb

Not sure, but he may be referring to one of these: http://www.ps4news.com/subdomain.php...ead+redemption

http://www.ps4news.com/subdomain.php...earch=red+dead

this one just type : Red dead and you gonna see the DLC

how can you replace the eboot ?

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast