Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

dekaspace Guest

Reactivate lost games as PS3 console banned help?

A few months ago I had my console banned with about 20 games I bought. A few still work but most tell me to connect to PSN to renew licenses.

I cant find any rap files online for the games or know where to get them from or if its legal.

Whilst I am here I have another question about game installs, lets say I want to install a game which forces a install such as MGS4, to play the game what do I need to save with multiman i.e the whole disc still AND the install or can I remove some to save space.

Finally and not sure if I should start a thread for this too, but I have a 60 gig ps3 and imported games, is there a way to do play them? They are not isos just real games as search just shows threads on making ps2 classics and I own the real game and a compatible ps3.

ripplar Guest
    Have to tried psn stuff for your files. Search it. As for the other items I can not help you there.

dekaspace Guest
    I tried psn stuff but most of my games don't show and the ones that do are US versions.

I am sure there is a simple way of doing it just don't know how as reading the guides online it says its a simple text document with .rap on the end with the id of the game

metzen Guest
    Please read up on react psn. This should work for you. http://www.ps4news.com/tag/reactpsn/