I have a sony PS3 Model: CHECH-2001A And the Drive Is KEM-450DAA.Sponsored Links
1. Are all KEM-450DAA Drives the Same??
2. Will sony fix it I bought it on ebay??
3. Where can I find a drive for under $100??
4. Why are they so expensive??
5. Will a A Drive that Is KEM-450DAA for a 160GB model work for me???
Thank You for the help.
Drive is shot. It would not read disc at first then I just played DVDs now it does not accept disc, and when the disc are accepted [which happen very rarely] It makes a horrible sound when I press Eject.