Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 3 of 3 First ... 23
    chomps268 Guest
    Just don't use these cards...

danielonys Guest

Exclamation

Warning: the update 3.20 is being banned with these cards !!!

ClasHPRO Guest
    what do you mean the update is being banned with 3.20 ?

I have been very tempted to buy one of these cards because they seem to have thousands of them, anyone tried them who can shed some light on this?. I mean its not illegal to buy these. Sure the price is ridiculous but I am wondering how they can do this and I am pretty sure the answer is not stolen creditcards.....there is something else going on here.

Also who knows where you can get these for $5-6?

IvanVRomanov Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ClasHPRO View Post
    Sure the price is ridiculous but I am wondering how they can do this and I am pretty sure the answer is not stolen creditcards.....there is something else going on here.
    I provided an image showing that they are in fact bought with credit cards, what more proof do you need ?

You can buy $20 and $50 cards and they are legit, however the $150 accounts are bogus, buy them at your own peril and risk getting your PS3 banned.

alo7901 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanVRomanov View Post
    I provided an image showing that they are in fact bought with credit cards, what more proof do you need ?

You can buy $20 and $50 cards and they are legit, however the $150 accounts are bogus, buy them at your own peril and risk getting your PS3 banned.
    i did use 4 account with 150$ until today and i did not get banned.

dnite Guest
    1. has anyone know someone who has had their PS3 banned for using these accounts?!
    i don't care what you heard, we all hear crap, i want to know real stuff..

2. does anyone know if burnout will work?! cuz i know socom and wipeout don't.

3. borderlands add on, is it still there after deleting the hacked account?

Page 3 of 3 First ... 23