I've a PS3Break 1.0. It's one of those models which can't be updated and don't come with inquiry code. I contacted PS3Break and they gave me that answer on my question "How to bring that dongle in DFU/Bootloader mode ?".
If you don't have the version 1.0 take a look of the homepage ( http://ps3break.com/ ) and follow the introductions.
1. Downloaded the Flash program from the PS3break v1.0
2. Found out it was ATMEL Flip 3.4.2 -.-
3. Tried to connect
4. Got the error : javaw.exe - systemerror ..... libusb0.dll is missing.
5. reinstalled Java
6. Still get the error and the program also says: ATLibUsbDfu.dll not found
While this file is in the folder,
7. Copied the file in every subfolder from the program but no luck