Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 RSOD Problem help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey Guys,

I've got a PS3 (SLIM CECH-2004a) , but the PS3 isn't updating of loading the XMB.. The only screen I get when pressing the Power On Button is RSOD (Red Screen of Death)

I don't know what to do.. went into Recovery Mode but all options from 1 to 5 isn't working. Updating my PS3 with a USB isn't working also, he is checking the update, then its is ready to install, but at the 50% or 51% suddenly it is ready to 100% and the PS3 is rebooting, but NO RESULT...

Bought another HDD put the new HDD in my PS3 but same result. Nothing... The PS3 belongs to my brother and I asked him what the latest firmware was on the PS3 but he doesnt know...

What can I do.. How can I fix this? Can I fix this?
    Best Answer - Posted by ivanshinoda:

If your firmware is 3.55... you can repair it, i was surfing and found a method for red screen, but it only works with ps3 systems firmwares 3.55

Sponsored Links
    If your firmware is 3.55... you can repair it, i was surfing and found a method for red screen, but it only works with ps3 systems firmwares 3.55

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News